Magnesium for Mood, Muscles and Magnificence
BeBamBu Beast contains Magnesium Glycinate. We chose that form of magnesium specifically because it is highly absorbable and most gentle on the stomache.
Magnesium is often overlooked but plays such a huge role in the human body. For many people, magnesium deficiency causes several negative symptoms, yet is rarely tested – including muscle aches, poor digestion, anxiety and trouble sleeping.
Magnesium deficiency is common due to few factors : soil depletion, lowers the amount of magnesium present in crops; digestive disorders that lead to malabsorption of magnesium and other minerals in the gut; high rates of prescription medication and antibiotic damages the digestive tract, to the point that magnesium cannot be absorbed and properly utilized from food.
To list some of the impressive benefits of magnesium
1. It has an important role in neuromuscular signals and muscle contractions. When you have a deficiency of magnesium, your muscles can go into spasms. Magnesium helps muscles to relax and contract and helps facilitate movement.
2. Magnesium helps to relax the digestive tract muscles, controlling your ability to go to the bathroom. Because magnesium helps neutralize stomach acid, it moves stool through the intestines, taking magnesium supplements is a natural way to help you to be regular.
3. Magnesium produces happy hormones like serotonin. Certain hormones regulated by magnesium are essential for calming the brain and promoting relaxation, one of the reasons magnesium deficiency can lead to sleeplessness or insomnia, a deficiency can also cause an increase in the production of cortisol hormones in the brain, specifically by activating the paraventricular hypothalamic nucleus (PVN), a part of the brain that controls responses to stress and anxiety.
4. Magnesium can help calm a racing mind and make it easier to get a good night’s sleep. It has been proven to make it easier easier to fall asleep, assisting in higher concentrations of melatonin (hormone responsible for inducing sleep) and lower levels of cortisol which are associated with stress. A study in the Journal of Research in Medical Science in 2012 found that magnesium supplementation is low-risk and effective for lowering insomnia; improves sleep efficiency, sleep time and sleep onset; plus it helps in early morning awakening and lowers concentrations of cortisol.
5. Magnesium is involved in neurotransmitter function and blood circulation, it helps control migraines by releasing pain-reducing hormones and constriction of the blood vessels that raises blood pressure. Studies have shown that sufferers of migraines who supplement with magnesium, have improved symptoms.
6. Magnesium is incredibly important for heart health. The highest amount of magnesium within the human body is in the heart, specifically within the left ventricle. Magnesium works with calcium to support correct blood presure levels and prevent hypertension.
It is a perfect partner with hydrolysed fish collagen, some of its' benefits cross over. There is never any harm in enhancing your mood, muscles and magnificance naturally.